Welcome to our Publishing House!
Anka Elevation places great importance on privacy and data protection. As part of its commercial policy, Anka Elevation collects personal data about you in a spirit of loyalty and transparency in accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 amended in 2004, the Law for Confidence in the Digital Economy (“LCEN”) of June 21, 2004 and the General Data Protection Regulation (“RGPD”) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016.
The personal data collected are subject to computer processing whose manager is Anka Elevation, whose headquarters is located 43 rue Côte d’or 91270 Vigneux sur Seine. In addition to our postal address, you can also reach us using the contact form.
- Carrying out advertising activities of the Association Editions Charisma: for this purpose, the data of the persons concerned will have to be subjected to normalization, deduplication, filtering and verification operations. The advertising actions sent by the Association Editions Charisma may be carried out through the following channels: e-mail, postal mail, telephone calls, sending of SMS and/or MMS messages, or any other similar means of communication.
- Management of requests for access, rectification, deletion, opposition and portability.
- Justification in case of litigation and compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
3.2. The justification for processing your data for the purposes listed in Article 3.1 relates to:
- On the realization of advertising actions, studies and surveys on behalf of the Association Editions Charisma.
You can express your prior and express consent to the collection and processing of your personal data by the Association Editions Charisma on the Site, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
- Right of access, rectification, deletion of your personal data;
- Right to the portability of your data;
- Right to object to processing justified by a legitimate interest, or to prospecting;
- Right to limit the processing of your data;
- Right to unsubscribe from our Association;
- The right to communicate your instructions concerning the fate of your personal data in the event of your death.
You can exercise your various rights by filling out the contact form.